Friday, April 28, 2006

time to get a second crib

When I went to check on the babies a couple of mornings ago, Henry had Jack in a headlock. With his feet!

They love sharing a crib*, but are becoming more mobile by the minute. Not to mention bigger and stronger. I think it's in everyone's best interest if we get another crib.

And move it out of my bedroom.

The brother to brother chit-chat is adorable. But not a 5 in the morning.




*I know this because even though my children are too young to actually speak the words, "we love sharing a crib," I am their mommy. And Mommy's intuition is the best.

4 Comments:

Blogger Rebekah said...

Yes, I think when one kiddo has his feet wrapped around the other's head, it's time to get another crib, lol. What a crack up! (I'm assuming no one was hurt.) I can't imagine what you thought when you went in there! =)

9:54 PM  
Blogger Suz said...

That's funny! We got another crib for the boys at 3 months, but just so we could use the fancy dancy monitor. Glad that we avoided the head lock!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Rebekah said...

You still there? I hope you and the boys are doing well. Send up an update when you can. Would love to hear what you've been up to lately. Take care!

9:19 PM  
Anonymous natural fertility said...

I like to hear baby talks. It seems like they understand each other. With your case you have to really get another crib for they are getting bigger and they do not have that enough space to move around. In case you have fertility concerns, I found this site that maybe helpful. http://www.natural-fertility-prescription.com

12:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home