Wednesday, January 11, 2006

knock on wood

We've instituted a new bedtime ritual in the gringa household that goes a little something like this:

Bath
Massage (with lavender& vanilla baby lotion)
Pajamas
Bottle
Story
Swaddle
Pacifier
Lights out.

And all the while, lullabies play softly in the background.

From start to finish, the whole thing takes about a half hour. As soon as baby #1 gets out of the tub, my husband begins the massage and I bathe baby #2.

We've only done this for two nights so far and so while I'm terrified to jinx it, I also feel compelled to announce that Henry slept for 9 hours last night!! In a row!! And Jack only woke up once.

Please, God, let this continue.

1 Comments:

Blogger Cat, Galloping said...

that's awesome! also i was going to tell you that my friends with twins used to just take them into the shower one at a time then pass off to the other person.

10:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home