Thursday, March 17, 2005

slow responder

After 14 days (yes 14!) on stims, it looks like I finally get to trigger tonight. Unless of course, they call to tell me that my estrogen didn't do what it was supposed to do.

My husband goes in for surgery tomorrow morning. Very early. 6:30 to be exact and even though there's donor sperm on ice, I'm hoping we don't need it.

So, my egg retrieval should be on Saturday. The RE saw lots of nice follicles today- about 8 16 and 17 mm. He assures me my lining is perfect- "a textbook example".

I'm so ready for this and hope everything goes smoothly. Thanks for all of the warm wishes.

5 Comments:

Blogger amanda said...

Good luck to you and your hubby!

11:34 AM  
Blogger Galloping Cats said...

Ooh, adding "textbook example" and "perfect" to "excellent chances". This is good!

11:42 AM  
Blogger spiller said...

My fingers are still crossed and my toes are still crossed and I will be sending you guys good thoughts at 6:30 tomorrow morning.

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Rebekah said...

Thinking of you and wishing you all the best luck right now. Let us know how everything went when you have time.

8:40 AM  
Blogger Jen said...

Wishing you and your husband the very best of luck!

12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home