Saturday, March 05, 2005

let's get this party started

I'm in New York. Arrived late Thursday evening. It's good to be back in the city I love, but even better to finally get the show on the road.

Yesterday morning I went in for my bloodwork and baseline ultrasound, had my mock transfer. "It couldn't have been easier," were the exact words that my RE said after inserting the catheter through my cervix. That was a relief. He even said that he thought we had an "excellent" chance of acheiving pregnancy this cycle. I hope he's right.

So my husband arrives on Thursday and I figure we'll be knee deep in acronyms by the end of next week (TESE, ER, ET, IVF).

Would you do me a favor and cross your fingers for us?

7 Comments:

Blogger Galloping Cats said...

We like excellent chances. Fingers, toes, etc. crossed over here.

2:54 PM  
Blogger amanda said...

You know I've got everything crossed for you. I really, really hope everything goes well.

3:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fingers crossed.

~Brooklyn Girl

8:01 AM  
Anonymous alex said...

Fingers crossed! I will bring the drinks and the music...oh well no sorry I will not because I have to keep my fingers crossed.

9:34 PM  
Blogger HomeFireBlue said...

All extremities crossed over here. Good luck!

-Blue

1:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you all the best. I really hope that everything goes well for you and your DH. And enjoy the City while you're here. =)

Rebekah

6:08 PM  
Blogger Indigo Wolf said...

I totally have everything crossed for you. Good luck! The 2ww can be torturous. I hope it goes really well.

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home