Thursday, March 31, 2005

the final countdown

Tomorrow is Beta Day.

So far I haven't given in to the evil HPTs. But I just might tonight. The closer it gets, the harder it is for me to wait.

I've pretty much convinced myself that I am not pregnant. Only slightly tender boobs. No cramps, no implantation spotting. No nausea. I'm not bloated or tired. I've felt more pregnant in previous cycles when there was absolutely NO chance that I could be knocked up.

So I'm trying to brace myself for disappointment. Which is why I just might run out and buy a little stick to pee on. Maybe even two. One for tonight and one for tomorrow.

Unless my husband can convince me otherwise.

If you don't hear from me tomorrow with the beta results it's because I'm out celebrating or have passed out from drowning my sorrows in a bottle or two of wine.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish you very, very good luck. The waiting is almost over. I hope it brings the very best news.

3:09 PM  
Blogger spiller said...

Oh....good good luck to you!
Everything is crossed.

3:48 PM  
Anonymous amanda said...

Good luck! My fingers are crossed so tightly for you.

7:48 PM  
Anonymous promgown said...

I hope it brings the very best news

9:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home