Friday, January 14, 2005

ouch!

Last night my husband dreamt that he had to give me a lupron shot. First he had to make a hole in my thigh and then he put the needle in. It broke off in my leg. He thought he should have probably practiced on oranges first.

I suppose I should focus less on the fact that the dream injection was botched and just be grateful that my husband is actually thinking about IVF at all, that it has even entered his subconscious.

Luckily we have quite a while before the injections begin. And an injection primer dvd on the way.

4 Comments:

Blogger Sheri said...

Okay that is freaky! But I agree, at least he is thinking about the cycle. ;)

3:38 PM  
Blogger spiller said...

Eeesh...I hope he's practicing on oranges in waking life.

7:39 PM  
Blogger DeadBug said...

Eeeee! Eeeee! Yowwwwwww!

Just thinking about your husband dreaming about it makes me cringe like nobody's business.

--Bugs

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's been a while since you've posted, so I thought I'd see how you're doing. I hope you're doing well, despite the freaky dreams you were having. Take care!

Rebekah (who lives in Brooklyn, NY)
http://boundarylines.typepad.com/

8:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home