Thursday, October 21, 2004

blah, blah, blah

I haven't written in awhile because frankly, there's nothing to write about.

We broke up with Dr. Hope last weekend and I think it went okay. We were polite, explained why we were leaving him, and asked him to forward all of medical records to the new RE. They haven't arrived yet, but I'm hopeful that they are en route and will be there when we meet with him in a couple of weeks. We'll check with the new RE's office in a couple of days and if they haven't yet arrived, we'll pester Dr. Hope some more. I'm hoping he's man enough to not take our desertion personally and will send the records without any further prodding from us. We'll see.

So, I leave for New York a week from tomorrow and have made plans with friends for brunches, dinners, shopping excursions, and cheesecake at Juniors. I think I may even be able to squeeze in a trip to my former polling place to vote on election day. It'll be a busy trip- but one I'm looking forward to for a million reasons. It'll be great to be back in my favorite city on earth, not to mention finally meet with our new docs and hopefully get moving on having a baby.

I'm not sure that there will be any news worth writing about before I go, but I'll definitely be back after my trip with an update on how it all went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home