Friday, September 10, 2004

spa la la

In honor of my completion of a full week of work (no, not really. some friends gave us a gift certificate which expires pretty soon and this is the first weekend in a long time that we've been in town or haven't had guests) the hubby and I are headed to Cuernavaca tomorrow morning to spend the day and night at a spa. I'm hoping its going to be sunny and warm as I have big plans for laying by the pool, doing some outdoor yoga or pilates, and getting some serious sun. Oh, and I have a massage scheduled- will see if I can guilt trip my husband into buying me another treatment. I've been so stressed out lately and really deserve one, don't you think? He's signed up for a facial. His first. And I can't wait to see what he thinks of it.

Tonight we've been invited to a co-workers house for wine and cheese. Our first social outing in what feels like ages. Did I mention we don't have too many friends here in Mexico? We don't. So this little gathering is somewhat akin to an invitation to the Vanity Fair Oscars party for us. Though a bit more casual, I'm assuming.

Will do my best not to drink too much and make a fool of myself so that I get invited back. And so that I'm not all hungover and grumpy at the spa tomorrow.

Yay for weekends.

4 Comments:

Blogger spiller said...

Congratulations on a week of work!

And savor the spa -you more than deserve a little R and R and soothing.

10:19 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

This is an interesting blog ! I'm bookmarkarkimg you and will re-visit :o)

I also have a water treatment site. It pretty much covers
water treatment related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I noticed your blog had something to do with Pilates. We've been thinking about adding a Pilates program to our Karate School as an alternative aerobic activity. I really enjoyed the info on your site.

6:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about infertility resolve and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about infertility resolve so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by infertility resolve

3:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home