Wednesday, July 21, 2004

waiting

I got the results from my blood tests yesterday. I have no idea what the numbers mean. As far as I can tell, my hormone levels are all within range, but are they normal? There are websites that tell you what the numbers should look like on day 3, but of course, I had my blood work on day four. And so I have no idea if I'm contibuting to our inability to get pregnant too. I have to wait until we meet with Dr. Hope on Monday to find out and its making me crazy, this not knowing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about chat infertility and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about chat infertility so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by chat infertility

6:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home