Thursday, July 01, 2004

take me out to the ballgame (not)

We leave tomorrow for our romantic first anniversary southern getwaway. I just checked the weather in Savannah and Charleston and it looks like we'll be treated to scattered thunderstorms the entire time we're away. So much for the walking tour of Charleston's historic homes. I guess I'll pack the umbrellas.

As if the impending rains weren't disappointment enough, we're also without tickets to the Brave's game on Saturday. I guess we're not the only ones who think that a Saturday evening at the ballpark is a nice way to pass the time. I'm not even a big baseball fan, but there's something about going to a game. And I was really looking forward to the $50 hot dogs and $75 watered down beers. And I know my husband was happy about continuing the tradition of going to a game over our wedding weekend. Last year, it was the Portland Sea Dogs.

Still, despite the weather and the lack of tix for the game, I'm looking forward to getting away. If I'm lucky, I'll be able to let go of my little obsession with fertility for a few days and enjoy the time with my husband. We'll have plenty of time to make ourselves crazy when we get back.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about infertility tcm and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about infertility tcm so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by infertility tcm

7:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home