Thursday, June 10, 2004

my bad

Yesterday I posted about how unsupportive my real life friends have been through all of this infertility nonsense. And well, I was wrong. Again.

This is a bit confusing, but the woman who was my maid of honor(the one I was so angry at) e-mailed this morning, basically re-sending the e-mail that she had sent to me a few days ago, the one I responded to with my bad news.

She wrote that she had tried to send her e-mail once, but it got sent back to her. And so she was sending it again. . .Now, when I replied her to original e-mail a few days ago, it got sent back to me. So I re-sent it by forwarding the "undeliverable" message to her other e-mail address, BUT I didn't change the subject line. So, I'm thinking that she got my e-mail, but thought it was hers being returned and so she just deleted it without reading it.

Anyway, I wrote back to her this morning and got an almost immediate reply. She'd even tried calling me, but the line was busy. Of course it was- I was here posting away. . .So, I feel like a total ass for jumping to the conclusion that she was just an insensitive bitch. She's not. And I'm sorry. And that's my formal apology.

2 Comments:

Blogger Monique said...

Gringa,

We alllllllllllll make mistakes. :) We wouldn't be human if we didn't. Plus, life would be super boring!

11:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about also directory infertility link linkpartners.com please suggest and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about also directory infertility link linkpartners.com please suggest so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by also directory infertility link linkpartners.com please suggest

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home