Wednesday, June 30, 2004

arranged marriage

Though Fertility Friend hasn't confirmed it yet, I'm pretty sure I ovulated yesterday. And I can't help but wonder if my eggs are getting tired. Not tired in the old sense- though I know they only have a few good years left- but tired in the bitter sense, wondering each month if this will be the one where the lucky lady who makes her way down my fallopian tube runway will meet her Mr. Right. Will meet THE ONE.

I'd like to give my eggs some hope- don't want them to feel like their existence is for naught. God forbid they decide to go on strike, declare themselves swinging singles who have no desire to meet someone.

I want to tell them not to worry, that at the end of July, I'll be meeting with Dr. Hope to set up an arranged marriage for them. That a few lucky eggs will be united (hopefully forever) with the strongest, most handsome, most charming sperm we can find. But I'm a bit hesitant to break the news too early. Don't want to get their hopes up only to find that there are no eligible bachelors squirreled away deep inside my husbands's testicles.

Please be patient little eggs. Keep doing your thing. If you can just wait a little while longer, I promise you a match made in heaven.

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just give them a few days' notice so they have time to get their legs waxed.

On my way home from the orthodontist today, I passed a guy selling mango on a stick! Ah, sweet food of the gods. As I walked over to buy one, I remembered that I have braces now and wouldn't be able to bite into the damn thing. Sigh.

Moxie
moxie.blogs.com

10:36 AM  
Blogger Monique said...

Oh, I can sense the love in the air already.

Good luck with the match making. Becareful though, sometimes love can go awry and you, as the match maker, will be blamed. :/

1:30 PM  
Blogger officialloversguide said...

101 Tips For Enhancing Your Love Life!!

You have a very good blog here. Full of divorce attorney new york
content. Stop by my site if you have time to read more on divorce attorney new york
.

3:26 AM  
Blogger tipsonrelationships said...

This is a terrific blog on my chemical romance ticket
. My site on my chemical romance ticket
is also a great place to get some valuable information. Stop by when you get a sec....

Thanks

4:48 AM  
Blogger TWPAdmin said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a marriage counseling
. It pretty much covers marriage counseling
related stuff. It's full of resources and articles. Come and check it out if you get time :-)

5:18 AM  
Blogger ebaypowerseller2006 said...

For more information related to what is in this blogchristian single dating
, you should stop by and see this site. It is full of christian single dating
related articles and information.

2:33 AM  
Blogger ebaypowerseller2006 said...

101 Tips For Enhancing Your Love Life!!

You have a very good blog here. Full of adult dating chat
content. Stop by my site if you have time to read more on adult dating chat
.

3:12 AM  
Blogger betterlovemaking said...

Hey....you have a wonderful my chemical romance wallpaper
blog here. I also have a my chemical romance wallpaper
site full of useful information. Please stop by when you get time.

Thank you

11:28 AM  
Blogger tipsonrelationships said...

This is a terrific blog on my chemcial romance
. My site on my chemcial romance
is also a great place to get some valuable information. Stop by when you get a sec....

Thanks

12:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just came across your blog about anastasia infertility and wanted to drop you a note telling you how impressed I was with the information you have posted here. I also have a web site about anastasia infertility so I know what I'm talking about when I say your site is top-notch! Keep up the great work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here! If you get a chance, please stop by anastasia infertility

3:47 PM  
Blogger Editor said...

Wow that´s a great blog that you have there, mine is slightly differnent but it basically covers the same topics.

I have a breast cancer site site. It pretty much covers Cancer related stuff.

Check it out, you won´t regret it... Cheers.. Roger From Http://www.havecancer.com

1:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home